We are really excited to announce that we will now be offering private yoga sessions via Skype.
Why do yoga classes via Skype?
- You’ve got lost at the back of a yoga class and need some guidance
- You’re recovering from an injury and need to rebuild and restore
- You’re a complete beginner and want to build your yoga practice
- You don’t want to spend extra on time and money on travel
- You travel for work and need the flexibility of remote yoga
- A decent internet connection (Broadband, Fibre, or even 4G)
- Skype, Skype is a chat program that you can download onto your computer, tablet or phone. It’s free and easy.
- A camera and microphone. (Your computer or device may already have a built in mic & speakers).
- A private space in your home free from distractions.
- A Paypal account. Paypal is free and 100% secure.
How does it work?
Yoga Wellbeing will send you a questionnaire which will help us get an idea of what you’re looking for.
A session plan will be prepared that will be tailored to your needs.
Our simple online health form can be filled in at your connivence.
We can schedule a session time that suits you.
Step by step
- We take you through a tailored introductory yoga sequence.
- We then create a daily morning practice for you. Going through it step by step together so you can build the confidence to do it on your own.
- We can troubleshoot specific issues you’re having with certain postures. We will the take you through specific modifications.
- We go over the use of props for safe alignment.
- We might investigate alternative options for poses you find challenging in a yoga class.
- There are limitless options to Skype yoga.