We love offering our clients the best tools to benefit their unique minds and bodies, instead of applying a one-size-fits-all approach. Learning yoga, mindfulness or art therapy via WhatsApp is a bit like watching a smart DVD. You get all the remote learning benefits, but you can also pause and ask questions if there is anything you don’t understand or when you feel stuck.
Learn using Facebook Messenger
Powered by the largest social network in the world Facebook Messenger now supports group video calls and chat. If you want you can share your class with a friend or family member.
Learn using Google Hangouts
Google hangouts is constantly evolving and getting better. We use it with a number of our clients to deliver out class and workshop content for them.
Learn using Apple FaceTime
Limited to users with Apple devices, but very robust FaceTime is a strong choice for taking your remote learning to forwards with us.
Learn using Skype
Skype is one of the original video calling services. its packed with features that make it perfect for your attending your next online yoga class
Learn using Viber
Find out why learning mindfulness or art therapy on Viber could work for you, its easy to setup and fun to use.
Learn using WhatsApp
Check out this page to understand why people are using WhatsApp to get started with learning Yoga.
Why take yoga, mindfulness or art therapy classes online?
- You live in a remote location where it is hard to get to a yoga teacher or art therapist
- You have a busy schedule and you would like to minimise the time that you spend travelling
- You often travel for work and want to integrate your sessions within your lifestyle
- You’re recovering from an injury and need to rebuild and restore at home
- You’re a complete beginner and would feel more comfortable taking your first steps in your own space