One to one yoga classes in Whitstable have a number of advantages over group yoga classes. They are an ideal way for people that are new to yoga to develop their personal practice. In Yoga Wellbeing one to one sessions, your needs will be discussed and assessed. From this an individual practice of postures and breathing will be developed and taught; one that is appropriate for you. Things to consider might include general health, flexibility, and life circumstances.
- Personal attention and tuition ideal for beginners to build confidence
- Convenience of lesson times made by appointment
- We come to your home or place of work
- Development of a personal practice for your individual needs
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness and stress
If you would like to share your one to one yoga class with a partner or one or two friends, it’s a great way to learn and the price is the same. Therefore, the cost can be very reasonable.
On your first one to one session you will receive a Yoga Wellbeing welcome pack. This is to help you along on your yoga journey. It includes step by step sequences, a diary to record your progress and even a couple of recipe ideas.
We also bring along friendly yoga mats that are good to the enviroment, specially mixed music, essential oils, room spray or incense at your request.